- 6 tbsp of Glasses & Grapes Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, cored and finely chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 large basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tbsp of Glasses & Grapes Traditional Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 large pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 cup baby spinach
Heat 1 tbsp of the traditional EVOO in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until light brown, about 3 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, onion, sugar, parsley, basil, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper and increase heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5-8 minutes; set aside.
Meanwhile, whisk together Traditional Dark Balsamic Vinegar, mustard, remaining 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper in a medium bowl.
Drizzle in 4 tbsp of the remaining Traditional EVOO while continuing to whisk constantly; set vinaigrette aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Top pizza crust with reserved tomato sauce, spreading it out to the edges. Top with half of the Parmesan cheese and pine nuts.
Place pizza in the oven and cook until cheese is melted and the pizza is just heated through, about 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss spinach with vinaigrette, then arrange on top of pizza. Garnish with remaining Parmesan cheese, cut pizza into slices and serve.