- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tbsp Sundried Tomato & Parmesan Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Glasses & Grapes Walberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, rinsed and dried
- ½ tsp Dijon Mustard
- ¾ cup thinly sliced pears
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ cup medium red onion, (really) thinly sliced
- ½ tsp salt
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh salt and pepper
Prepare the grill or broiler. In a medium bowl, whisk the mustard with the salt, and balsamic until blended thoroughly. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil whisking quickly and continuously. The marinade should become thick and emulsified. In a sealable container or large zip lock bag, place up to four rib-eye steaks and thoroughly coat with the marinade. Refrigerate and marinate for 4-6 hours, turning the steaks at least once during the process.
Proceed with grilling or broiling the steaks. After cooking, allow the steaks to rest, loosely covered at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.