- 3 tbsp of Glasses & Grapes Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of red onion (chopped)
- 2 lbs of ground beef OR ground turkey
- 1 1/4 cups of canned tomatoes
- 4 cups of canned black beans OR kidney beans
- 3/4 tsb of sea salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp of chili powder
Start off by sautéing chopped onions in Glasses & Grapes Chipotle Olive Oil.
Add ground beef or ground turkey and stir until meat is browned. Add tomatoes and black beans OR kidney beans. Stir in sea salt, bay leaf and chili powder. Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce to low heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for 1 hour.
Serve with some fresh grated cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream.