- 2 lb. of Flank Steak
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper (seeded & chopped)
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Juice from 2 fresh limes
- 2 tbsp of Glasses & Grapes Garlic Cilantro Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- 1/2 cup of Glasses & Grapes Citrus Habanero Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and fresh ground peppercorns to taste
For the marinade, combine garlic, jalapeno, cumin, cilantro, lime juice, Glasses & Grapes Garlic Cilantro Balsamic, sugar and Glasses & Grapes Citrus Habanero Olive Oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread flank steak in a large bowl or dish. Pour marinade over flank steak until well coated, cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
Preheat grill or skillet. Brush grill or skillet with the citrus habanero olive oil. Remove flank steak from dish or bowl and gently shake off excess marinade. Salt and pepper both sides and place steak on the grill or skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until medium-rare to well-done, as desired. Let meat rest for 5 minutes on a cutting board before thinly slicing diagonally across the grain.
Serve with warm tortillas and garnish with avocado and Pico de Gallo, if desired.