- 1 lb bacon, chopped
- 8 oz spring mix
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted, hulled pistachios
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 tbsp Glasses & Grapes White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Glasses & Grapes House Blend Olive Oil
Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high. Add bacon and cook, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes or until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan using a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel lined plate to drain.
Assemble the salad by placing the spring mix in a large salad bowl, add dried cranberries, pistachios and bacon bits.
Whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over the salad, toss and serve.