- 1 tbsp Glasses & Grapes Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Glasses & Grapes Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 3″ sprig fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from stem and roughly chopped
- 2 butternut squash peeled, seeded and diced into 1″ pieces (~3 cups)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil and balsamic together until thoroughly combined.
Add the rosemary and squash and toss to coat and combine evenly. In a large roasting pan lined with parchment, arrange the squash in a single layer, drizzling with any remaining marinade. Sprinkle liberally with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Roast the squash for 30-35 minutes, stirring a few times until golden brown and caramelized. Adjust seasoning and serve.