- 1/2 cup Glasses & Grapes Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Glasses & Grapes White Balsamic Vinegar of Choice
- 3 tbsp sour cream, yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 small shallot cut into chunks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Combine all ingredients except shallot in a blender and turn on machine; a creamy emulsion will form within 30 seconds.
Taste and add more balsamic or olive oil vinegar a teaspoon at a time until balance tastes right to you.
Add shallot and pulse blender a few times until shallot is minced within dressing.