- 1 tbsp Glasses & Grapes Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 Tilapia Fillets, cut into small to medium sized chunks (or any other firm, white fish)
- 2 tbsp Summers kitchen fish spice
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 cups cabbage or broccoli slaw
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup Glasses & Grapes Garlic Cilantro Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced (I use fresh salsa)
- Fresh cilantro
- 6 small tortillas, warmed
In a large skillet, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat, until butter is melted. Toss cut-up fish pieces with seasoning.
Add to the skillet and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with salt.
While fish is cooking, toss chopped cabbage and onion with Garlic Cilantro Balsamic Vinegar. Once combined, add to the skillet with the fish and continue stirring over medium heat until cabbage becomes tender and fish is completely cooked through (approximately 5 minutes). Remove from heat. Assemble the tortillas with fresh cilantro, tomato or fresh salsa, fish and cabbage mixture. Drizzle with additional Garlic Cilantro Balsamic, if desired.