- 1 (16 ounce) package dried penne pasta
- 6 tbsp Glasses & Grapes Roasted Garlic Olive Oil, divided
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 bunch slender asparagus spears, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
Warm 3 tablespoons garlic olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in chicken, and season with salt and pepper.Cook until chicken is cooked through and browned, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to paper towels.
Pour chicken broth into the skillet. Stir in asparagus salt, and pepper. Cover, and steam until the asparagus is just tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Return chicken to the skillet, and warm through.
Stir chicken mixture into pasta, and mix well. Let sit about 5 minutes. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons olive oil, stir again, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.