- 2 lbs assorted, ripe heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/4″ thick
- 1 large bunch fresh cilantro, stemmed, washed, and dried
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 4 green onions, white portion only, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, ribs discarded, chopped (optional)
- 1/3 cup Glasses & Grapes Italian Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice from 2 small limes, about 1 tablespoon
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Place all of the in pesto ingredients into a blender or bowl of a food processor. Pulse until no large chunks remain, and the sauce is pureed. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Arrange the tomato slices and drizzle sauce over freshly cut tomatoes. Serve immediately.