- 3-1/2 cups cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp green onions, minced
- 1 tbsp Glasses & Grapes Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 5 oz Kalamata Olives
- 3 tbsp of Glasses & Grapes Italiano Dipping Oil
Mix flour, salt and oregano together in a medium sized bowl. Add pork chops, and toss until well coated.
Heat butter and garlic infused olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place pork in skillet in a single layer and cook, turning occasionally, until brown on both sides. Add mushrooms, cook and stir briefly.
Stir in wine, scraping the skillet to loosen any brown bits. Cover and simmer over medium heat until pork is tender and sauce is thickened, about 15 minutes. If sauce is too thick, adjust by stirring in a small amount of wine.