- 3 tbsp Glasses & Grapes Italian Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Glasses & Grapes Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 cup green beans chopped into quarters
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Pinch of ground pepper
Heat Italian Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium to low heat in a large skillet.
Sauté all ingredients for 8 to 10 minutes. Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar.