- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs cooled, shelled, and halved
- 3 tbsp Glasses & Grapes Black Truffle Olive Oil
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 large raw egg yolks
- 1/2 cup Glasses & Grapes Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup grape seed oil
- 1 large clove garlic
- Your favourite Just-A-Pinch or other sea salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley or chives as garnish (optional)
Prepare the hard-boiled eggs by cooking for 15-17 minutes. See cooking tips below.
In a food processor or blender, put egg yolks, garlic, and lemon juice while the eggs cool. Slowly add truffle oil, olive oil, and grape-seed oil to form an emulsion. Season to taste and refrigerate.
With a fork, mash the dozen cooked egg yolks and blend thoroughly with 1/2 cup of truffle emulsion. Add more to taste if desired. Pipe or fill the hard boiled egg whites with the egg yolk mixture. Refrigerate until cool or up to 6 hours.
Serve with finely chopped parsley or minced chives as a garnish.