Caprese Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Reduction
An amazing combination! This easy recipe will impress your guests at a dinner party. Balsamic reduction sounds very fancy, but it’s actually super easy. Just remember that our balsamic reduces quickly!
6 grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts
½ cup Glasses & Grapes Traditional Dark Balsamic Vinegar
4 tbsp Glasses & Grapes Tuscan Herb EVOO
6 slices mozzarella cheese
6 slices tomato
12 large basil leaves
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Wash and dry chicken. Brush chicken with Tuscan Herb EVOO, salt and pepper to taste and start grilling the chicken.
2. As chicken is cooking, pour balsamic vinegar into non-stick sauce pan and cook on low-medium heat gently whisk until reduced by half, if the balsamic becomes too thick, simply add a bit more to reconstitute. Set aside.
3. Continue cooking the chicken until completely done on the grill (to your liking).
4. Top hot-off-the-grill chicken with mozzarella cheese, basil leaf, and then tomato slice.
5. Drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve immediately.